Holistic Health Practitioner (ONLINE COURSE)
360 1800 $360.00 - $1,600.00
(32 WEEK ONLINE COURSE) $1800
The Certified Holistic Practitioner program course offers a focused study on natural health and wellness. Students will undergo in-depth training in the essential modalities that natural health providers often use to help their clients heal. No pre-requisites required. Students who complete this program will receive a certificate of completion in the essential healing modalities as a Holistic Health Provider to assist clients in natural healing. A competency clinical skills test will be provided to ensure students are competent in course program study.
What You Will Learn
- Various health concerns and recommendations for specific client groups such as men, women, children and seniors
- Practical training in Herbal Plant-medicines, Anatomy, Aromatherapy, Bach Flowers, Balanced Cell Nutrients, pH Balancing and Homeopathy
- Introducing TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) theory, its variety of practices and tremendous influence on natural health
- How to support clients who suffer with internal conditions such as parasites, yeast overgrowth, heavy metal toxicity, and helping introduce plant-based detoxes to restore balance in the body
- Advanced client testing & biometric charting methods to help determine the causes of imbalance. client demographics, client confidentiality and ethical professionalism.
- Energy balancing, emotional trauma release techniques, including meditation, yoga, sound therapy, shamanic energetic chakra clearing, benefits of chiropractic & massage therapy, and much more.
(VIEW 2021 SUMMER, FALL, & WINTER DATES) All Tuition Payments Are Final No Refunds